Script

Millie: Jordan where are you?
Jordan: I'm lost
(Millie sees Jordan through binocular)
Millie:Wait is that you wearing bright clothes?
Jordan: Yeah good idea huh, wouldn't be able to find me otherwise
Millie: What are you doing get here now, go to the big tree then turn left
(Jordan goes to tree to meet Millie)
Millie: I need you to follow me where ever I go okay
Jordan: Okay
Jordan: Where are we going and what are we doing?
Millie: To the house to get the memory stick, just concentrate we need this memory stick
Jordan: Okay I will concentrate
(Go separate ways and Jordan runs back to meet Millie)
Millie: Your meant to be following me
Jordan:Though we were going left
(Jordan tries to go through door but does the opposite of what needed to open the door, push or pull)
(Millie shakes head and opens door easily)
Millie: Keep quiet
(Millie picks up memory stick)
(Jordan searches room for memory stick)
Jordan: I cant find it anywhere
Millie: That's because I have it
Jordan: Ohh.